The Cavendish University, Uganda invites applications from Interested applicants who are looking at acquiring a degree program at the Institution.
This education award will cover the 100% tuition and functional fees of each candidate for the duration of the course.
Application Deadline: August 10, 2019
Eligible Countries: Uganda
- Applicants must have a plan to attend classes in person,
- Applicants must have at least 3 Principal Passes at A-level,
- Applicants must have attained a total of at least 12 points at A-level at one sitting,
- Applicants must have a strong interest in developing leadership skills,
- Applicants must have the ability to pass a pre-entry written English and basic Math test and ability to pass an oral interview.
How To Apply: Eligible candidates can apply for the bursary after taking admission in an undergraduate degree program at the university.
Applicants must have to attach at least two letters of reference or recommendation one of which should be from a teacher that taught the applicant and a second letter from any community leader.
Visit The Official Website For More Information